Dongguan City Foosum Toys Co., Ltd.
Gold Supplier
Gold Supplier is a premium membership for suppliers on Alibaba.com. Members are provided with comprehensive ways to promote their products, maximizing product exposure and increasing return-on-investment.
Dongguan City Foosum Toys Co., Ltd.
Guangdong, China
The factory has hold ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification, CCC China certification of product quality and ICTI ,BSCI European corporate social responsibility certification,all of our products comply with international quality standards. Dongguan FooSum toys co.,ltd was founded in 2004 which is located in Hengjiang,the Fifth Industrial Zone,Chashan Village of Dongguan city in Guangdong province which is known as "the toy capital of the world" by the whole world,with Shenzhen city which is termed as "Hongkong Backyard Garden" on the south and Guangzhou city which is considered as the economic & cultural center of Southern China on the north .Due to the convenient transportation and abundant raw material resources in Dongguan,the plush & stuffed toy industry chain here has becoming more and more mature.

Our factory covers an area of 5000 square meters, the registered capital is $2000K , the existing staff is over 200 people , of which the education background of the domestic and foreign trade salesman are all college degree or above, in order to ensure no problem about the communication on foreign trade business, our foreign trade salesmen are required to hold the relevant foreign language level certificate when job interview,also the sales service system in our factory is already very complete after the past 10 years.

We have remarkable ability in making samples of plush toys as we have a professional designer team with more than 6 senior toy designers who all have 6 years of designing experience, and more than 10 excellent sawing & finishing workers.

In addition, after years of accumulating in practice,we have gathered a group of excellent production management talent here, and formed a set of perfect and stable production quality management and delivery control system.

We're specialized in manufacturing & selling all types of simulation plush & stuffed animal toys, plush indoor slippers,plush & cloth bags,Corporations & Games mascots,Plush electrical toys,Baby items & bedding etc.Positioning flexibly, price range is from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars but just difference of material,without producing quality problem.

At present,our factory orders mainly come from the majority of domestic and foreign trade companies, exporting to Europe,the United States ,Poland,Dubai,the Middle East and other countries & regions shared 60%, the rest 40% from domestic.

The factory has hold ICTI ethical toy program, ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification, CCC China certification of product quality and BSCI European corporate social responsibility certification,all of our products comply with international quality standards. Also we support the raw material & end production to be tested by the third part as SGS, ITS, BV based on the legal requirements in exporting country or customer's requirements.

Since the factory's inception,it has been adhering to the "pleasant cooperation,win-win" business philosophy,aiming at success to "high quality, low price, punctual delivery, detail oriented, pursue the perfect". we believe that high efficiency,rapid feedback,reasonable cost control,cooperating & constantly meeting the personalized needs of customers will help us go farther.

We look forward to establish long-term relationship of cooperation with customers from all over the world sincerely,and warmly welcome friends at home and abroad to visit our factory,here OEM & ODM is welcomed, Foolum is waiting for you.